Monday, April 23, 2012

Cleaning Tool - Ice blue


I had read that saying Ice Blue was a good cleaning tool to use for physical pain.  The other day my lower back was really hurting, but I really wanted to go for a walk, so I went anyway.  This walk was almost all uphill, but it was in nature and beautiful and I thought it would be a good opportunity to do some Ho'oponopono.  I decided to clean on my back pain.  I used the usual phrase 'I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you" for a few minutes, and then when nothing was happening I just switched right to Ice Blue, Ice Blue, Ice Blue....and said that for about 3 or 4 minutes straight.  My back started to feel better almost right away.  So, I stopped saying it, and then I could feel the pain again.  So, I started saying Ice Blue over and over again, and interspersed it with 'thank you, I you love.'.  Within 15 minutes my back pain was 90 % gone.  I was amazed!  On the way back down i noticed my back felt almost normal again.  Wowee!   I love it when something works right in the moment!

4 comments:

  1. Is it ok to heal other by saying ice blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nitin
    Yes, it is perfectly fine to heal this way. Because we are 100% responsible for what happens in those around us, so in effect you are cleaning on yourself. You could say 'I'm sorry, please forgive me for whatever memory I'm replaying that is causing this pain in this other person (name the perso), thank you, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you use a cleaning tool, is it important to think about the problem while repeating the words or just saying the words does the cleaning in general?
    Thanks for this awesome information!!! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dorothy. IMO it is certainly helpful to be thinking about the issue whilst saying the words.

    ReplyDelete