Monday, June 25, 2012

Ceeport stickers work!


They work!  I had ordered the Zero Limits III DVDs and they all worked except one.  It would not play on my DVD player, nor would it play on my computer.  So, I put a Ceeport sticker on it and left it there for a week, and then tried it again a few nights ago.  It worked like a charm!  Ceeport stickers, cards and pins work to clean whatever you put them on.  I have a sticker on my cell phone, I use the Ceeport bookmark to clean whatever I'm currently reading, and I wear the Ceeport pin constantly.
Here's the link if you're interested in finding out where to get Ceeport items  (I have no affiliation with them).   http://ihhl-ceeport.com/shop/




4 comments:

  1. Hi, this weekend is pleasant in support of me, because
    this occasion i am reading this impressive informative
    article here at my residence.

    My website: dragon city hack tool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone else have any experience using Ceeport stickers..? Would love to hear more views..Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get the cer port sticker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the link I provided above
      http://ihhl-ceeport.com/shop/

      Delete