Thursday, November 08, 2012

Ho'oponopono Success Story

 
I've been an empath my whole life, even though I didn't even know it until a few years ago.  It explained a lot, like why I always feeling sick for no reason, or having feelings out of the blue that I couldn't process through.  As an empath, I literally took other people's feelings on and felt them as my own.  I would also give my energy away to others, or attach to them energetically, and allow them to attach to me.  I became quite familiar with the symptoms.  It was all in my breathing.  Whenever it became hard to breathe, I would dowse and figure out who the heck was attaching to me this time, or who was I attaching to, and then visualize the cords between us and cut them.  Worked like a charm.  Immediately my breathing would return to normal, or the 'feeling', like grief or anger or whatever that I knew wasn't mine, would instantly dissipate.

The thing is, even though I know I do it, I couldn't stop myself from doing it.  It was all unconscious.  I unconsciously attached to others every day, all day.  It seemed like I was dowsing every hour to figure out who was on me, or who I was attaching to.

Enter Ho'oponopono.   I wrote on a piece of paper 'unconsciously attaching to others and allowing them to attach to me energetically"  and I put a Ceeport sticker on it and just left it on my desk for a couple of months.  I would also clean on this issue verbally as well.  I'd say  'I'm sorry, please forgive me for whatever memory I'm replaying that is causing me to unconsciously give my energy away to others, or to allow them to attach to me, thank you, I love you.   Dewdrop, dewdrop, Hawaii, Hawaii, Ice blue, ice blue...etc..

Nothing changed for what seemed like forever, and then one day, everything changed!  I got up one morning, and I realized I was not attaching to a single person.  Not one.  Not all day.  Not all week.  Not all month!  I was flabbergasted and elated.  This was because of Ho'oponopono.  I knew it.

So, I contined on with my groovy newfound grounded life for another couple of months, attachment free, but my mom was having these same issues.  She's an empath too, and so I was able to teach her how to cut cords etc....but she's still doing it unconsciously.  Because she's in my life, I am responsible for this issue, as this is a memory we obviously share.  Because it was still showing up in my life, the memory is still at work.  So, I wondered if that meant it would happen to me again.   It did.  When my Dad got really sick about a month ago, we had to put him in hospice, and I started to unconsciously give my energy away again, and attach to him and to others.  Not all the time though.  It's nothing like it used to be, but I do unconsciously attach sometimes now, mostly due to the stress I think.

 So, I'm back to cleaning on this same subject, but I still consider it a huge success, because it has changed my life.  It means i'm grounded in my own body and my own energy most of the time, whereas before, I almost never was.

So cool!

Thank you
I love you
Aloha
Happy cleaning
xoxoxoxoxo



 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Barb.
    Peace of I
    -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Finally someone writes about porte fenetre en pvc.



    Also visit my page ... porte fenetre coulissante pvc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was a enjoyment account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the
    way, how can we keep in touch?

    Also visit my site: norsk tipping spilleautomater

    ReplyDelete